- Zinc is responsible for protein synthesis and cell division
- An important role in regulating the immune system
- Regenerating the skin and nails
- Normal function of the thyroid gland and pancreas
- Zinc also provides stable levels of vitamin A and cholesterol, regulates blood pressure and accelerates wound healing on the skin and mucous membranes.
KFD ZINC is a zinc preparation of the highest quality, which contains zinc in the form of gluconate.
Zinc is one of the most important trace elements and the list of benefits of its use is very long. It is found in the human body in both tissues and muscles. Responsible for protein synthesis and cell division.
In addition, zinc plays an important role in:
– by regulating the immune system
– skin and nail regeneration
– normal functioning of the thyroid gland and pancreas
– cognitive functions (in the process of memory and learning)
Zinc is a mineral that participates in many biological processes and provides the functionality of over 300 different enzymes. There is about 2 g of zinc in the whole body. It is about 60% in the muscles and 30% in the bones. Plasma zinc accounts for about 0.1% of total zinc.
Zinc is involved in the production and degradation of trace elements, carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, amino acids, gene expression, and stabilization of the cell membrane and other components. Zinc also provides stable levels of vitamin A and cholesterol, regulates blood pressure and accelerates wound healing on the skin and mucous membranes.
Zinc protects against prostate infections, stabilizes serum testosterone levels and ensures sperm quality.
During childhood and pregnancy, the body needs zinc to ensure normal growth and development.
Zinc is also involved in scavenging free radicals. In combination with superoxide dismutase, it prevents the formation of disulfide bridges and replaces iron and copper ions, which generate free radicals.
Problems due to zinc deficiency:
-Late development of bones and genitals
-Sensitivity to infections
-Immune system disorders
-Weakened perception of smell and taste
Zinc deficiency can interfere with the absorption of electrolytes and water and cause diseases related to the intestines and digestion. The gut is also the first organ to be affected by zinc deficiency.
Usage: It is recommended to take one dose (1 tablet) per day, preferably with or immediately after food.
Composition: filler: cellulose, zinc lactate (zinc), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silica, glass materials: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and polyethylene glycol.